Reporting to the Business Intelligence Director, you will take a lead for your therapy area, conducting effective business analysis using a mix of secondary data, primary market research and competitor analysis to support monitoring and marketing campaigns, strategic market planning and forecasting.
This is a key role requiring an analyst who can translate and communicate the data into actionable recommendations to stakeholders. You will be working closely on a strategic level with the Brand and Sales Team as well as external partners.
Applicants will need to have substantial experience operation in a similar Business Insights/Analysis position within the pharmaceutical sector.
Further skills required for the role:
- Evidence of using data to produce analysis to understand market and brand performance within the pharmaceutical sector
- Significant experience of commissioning and managing market research projects
- Advanced computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver key messages with influence
- Positive work ethic, confident and results focused
- Strong report writing skills
- Team player with confident leadership skills
To apply please contact our HR Consultant Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Date of Preparation: September 2016