An exciting new opportunity has been created for an experienced field sales trainer with a track record of success and excellent Key Account Management skills to become a Sales Capabilities Development Executive. The successful candidate must possess excellent skills and capabilities in selling, influencing and key account management and have a keen interest in training and coaching others to achieve their full potential.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Capability Development the role will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of training for field based teams in order to strengthen our customer engagement.
The role will support the Head of Learning and Capability Development in the diagnosis of development gaps within our field teams, recommending and implementing solutions that input to the development and execution of plans and activities to improve the range of knowledge skills and competences.
Further skills required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable successful sales and account management experience
- Experience of training and coaching with an understanding of accepted L&D process, coaching models, sales models, learning styles and evaluation of L&D interventions
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of developing and delivering background disease area training
- Depth and breadth of wide range of training areas and models.
This will be a field based role requiring considerable travel on a national basis including to Takeda Head offices in Wooburn Green, Bucks.
To apply please contact our HR consultant, Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of Preparation: April 2017