12 months Fixed Term Contract
We are now recruiting for an experienced MSL to provide field-based support from the medical function and contribute towards achievement of the organisational goals. Preferred candidates will need to have previous MSL experience with an interest or experience in the IBD therapeutic area.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in identifying and developing strong sustainable peer to peer relationships with external stakeholders to support the medical/scientific credibility of the company.
Our IBD Business Unit is a key growth area for Takeda with an established strong reputation with healthcare professionals, an exciting pipeline and a strong market position. It offers MSL’s the opportunity to be therapy area experts in a particularly clinically complex area.
Candidates will ideally be living in Scotland or North of England regions and be willing to travel in the UK and internationally to attend meetings.
Further skills and experience required for the role:
- Degree in biological sciences, medicine or pharmacy
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence senior external stakeholders
- Demonstrable thirst for knowledge and ability to assimilate knowledge quickly
- Able to present clinical data clearly and concisely and discuss the statistical and clinical relevance of such data whilst flexing to the needs of the audience
- Good understanding of the clinical trials process and the ability to critique scientific publications
- Ability to work autonomously without close supervision in a field-based setting
- Able to work collaboratively with commercial and head office colleagues
- Professional, ethical, ensuring compliance at all times
To apply please contact our HR Consultant Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or email your CV to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Date of Preparation: February 2017