Takeda UK are now recruiting for a Medical Information and Scientific Executive with a minimum of 2 year’s medical information experience to join their highly skilled team.
You will be responsible for providing timely and high quality information services in support of the Company’s products to external healthcare professionals as well as internally to colleagues across the business. Compliance with legal requirements in the capturing and processing of adverse events and product complaints will also be a key focus of your role.
Aligned to a specialist brand team, you will act as knowledge expert for the products and therapy area. You will be handling complex enquiries from stakeholders and product users ranging from patients to Hospital Consultants, ensuring updated product materials are readily available and keeping up to date with the evaluation of scientific publications.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, working closely with our sales and marketing teams to ensure their understanding of relevant medical information, as well as assisting Medical Affairs in the training of sales professionals and promotional material approval process. Previous experience of medical information databases will be useful as you will be working closely with the maintenance and updating of the departmental information system.
Further skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience gained within a Pharmaceutical Medical Information Dept
- Pharmacy or science degree
- Ability to review and evaluate scientific publications, communicating key messages
- Ability to work under pressure, making decisions to solve problems accurately and confidently
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player with the desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Highly adaptable, able to respond to changing priorities
To apply, please contact our HR Consultant Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Date of Preparation: February 2017