Positions available in the following territories:
1) Scotland West & NI (North)
2) South Yorkshire & Humber (North)
3) South Central England (South)
4) London NE & Essex (South)
5) London SW, Surrey & Sussex (South)
Due to an exciting growth period within the IBD Business Unit, we are now recruiting for additional Key Account Managers to join our specialist sales team.
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Director, you will be dedicated to the construction and development of the territory business plan within the IBD Business Unit and lead on its delivery across your territory in order to achieve financial and business objectives.
This role requires high levels of account management skill, with experience of managing the full spectrum of Healthcare Professional relationships within the local health economy. As you will be responsible for developing your own financial objectives, strategy and tactics you will also need exceptional business planning skills and commercial acumen.
In addition to a sound understanding of NHS policies, structures and funding streams, this therapy area demands the ability to understand and communicate complex clinical data with customers. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to develop superior and respectful HCP relationships whilst driving the agenda.
This opportunity will give high performing account managers the challenge of owning their business plan whilst developing their position as a therapy area clinical expert in a fast paced competitive environment.
Further skills required for the role:
- Evidenced substantial track record of industry sales success
- High level leadership skills, influencing and negotiation skills
- Collaborative working style
- Exceptional business planning and account management skills
- Well developed business and commercial acumen
- Proactive and accountable with a tenacious drive for results
To apply, please contact our HR Consultant Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or email your CV to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Date of Preparation: February 2017