With the recent development of the Established Brands Business Unit, Takeda UK are now recruiting for a Brand Manager within our Established Brands team to lead the tactical implementation for our leading Prostate Cancer product and other high value brands within the wider Established Brands portfolio.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will also get the opportunity to support in the strategic development plans of the portfolio.
Given the lean sales structure within the Unit, a large part of this role will be leading digital marketing campaigns and supporting remote selling initiatives. We therefore require someone with prior experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
Suitable candidates are likely to be in a Brand/Product Manager position currently with 1-2 years pharmaceutical marketing experience. This could also be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Associate or Assistant Brand Manager looking to take a step up with more ownership and responsibility and develop their career in brand management.
Further skills required for the role:
- Highly motivated with drive for results
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and first class communication skills
- Good knowledge of tactical marketing planning and implementation
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with evidence of effective cross functional working
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- The ability to effectively monitor and track progress of marketing initiatives against KPIs and ROI metrics
Takeda UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's leading research based pharmaceutical company. Building on a distinguished 230-year heritage, Takeda today is the world’s 12th largest manufacturer of ethical medicines, offering its employees an exceptional working environment and career progression.
The role is based in the Wooburn Green Head Offices, in a highly collaborative team environment in modern offices which offer an on-site subsidised restaurant, parking and flexible working hours.
To apply please contact our HR Consultant, Cally Howarth on 07880 500917 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Date of Preparation: December 2016